(Click on the headling above to read)
1.Minhaj-ul-Quran International UK (www.minhajuk.org) complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
2. We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on the website www.minhajuk.org. Your email and information provided will not be used for any other purpose.
4. Data is only used for the purposes described in our entry on the Data Protection Register.
5. If we hold any personal data, then it is only held for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
7. For administrative reasons email subscription data may be passed to and stored securely with our head office outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
8. In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we do not send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses. Emails will only be sent to you based on your agreement and if you have membership of Minhaj-ul-Quran International.
9. We do not rent, sell or exchange mailing lists to third parties.
10. We may send emails to existing members or prospective members who have enquired or registered with us regarding products or services directly provided by us.